找回密码
 注册[30秒完成]
搜索
查看: 116510|回复: 3

[考研英语] 2015年考研英语大作文考前大点兵

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-30 13:34:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2015年考研英语大作文考前大点兵
考研进入倒计时,写作复习仍需进行到底,每天集中时间看一点,写作得分就会高一点,具体方案:考前着重熟悉短文写作考查的核心方向,记诵核心方向对应的必备词汇,通过典型范文熟练掌握核心方向论证的通用素材。

方向1:个人品质

必备核心词汇:
powern.权力                                fame n.名望                                        sensitivityn.敏感性
ambition        n.雄心                        endeavorn./v. 努力                        determinationn.决心
innovationn.创新                        passionn.激情                                willpower/persistencen.毅力
challenge n.挑战                        open-mindedness心胸开阔                iron-mindednessn.坚强的意志
striving spiritn.进取精神        contentment/satisfaction n.满足        courage n.勇气
money-worshipn.拜金                well-beingn.好的生活                        strength n.力量、长处
hard workn.勤奋                        contribution n.贡献                                symbols of success成功的象征
self-independence 自立                self-esteem 自尊                                self-discipline/control自律/控
self-confidence自信                                self-realization/actualization自我实现
positive attitude正面的态度                        high social status很好的社会地位
aggressiveadj.有进取心的        diligent/industriousadj.勤奋的        braveadj.勇敢的
arrogantadj.傲慢、自大的        energeticadj.精力充沛的                conceitedadj.自以为是的
intelligentadj. 智慧的                frustrated adj.挫败的                        gloomy/depressed adj.沮丧的
persistent adj.坚持的                successful adj.成功的                        creative adj.有创造力的
optimistic adj.乐观的                pessimistic adj.悲观的                        sociable adj.善交际的
make the riffle成功                triumph over成功、胜利                make one’s own way成功
seize/take opportunity抓住机会                        achieve/accomplish success 获得成功
think independently 独立思考                        realize one’s dream/hope 实现梦想/希望
overcome difficulties 克服困难                        alleviate the stress/pressure缓解紧张/压力
pursue/seek happiness追求幸福                        be satisfied/content with满意
with heart and soul全心全意地                        enhance comprehensive quality提高综合素质
widen one’s knowledge增长见识                        withstand challenges        经得住挑战
strengthen mutual cooperation增强相互合作
adopt an overall point of view树立全局观点
underestimate one’s abilities 低估某人的能力
attribute/owe one’s success/failure to 把成功/失败归因于
draw useful lessons from 从…中吸取教训
concentrate/focus one’s attention on/upon 把注意力集中于…
be confronted with danger/difficulties 面临危险/困难
work for the well-being of the people为人民谋幸福
sense of honor/achievement/responsibility/inferiority/superiority/happiness荣誉/成就/责任/自卑/优越/幸福感

模拟范文一:

The photo presents us with an encouraging scene—regardless of hardships and dangers, a man keeps climbing, longing for the moment of reaching the top of the mountain. It is obvious that by this picture the photographer endeavors to show people the value of braveness, courage, andabove all, perseverance!
Indeed, as the photograph tells us, success, to a large extent, is rooted in persistence. Or, put it another way, one, at least once in life, may be caught in dilemma—occasionally the most difficult situation in his life, and then there are two choices before him:persisting in the goal or giving it up. If he chooses the former and tries to break through the barrier, difficult as it will be, success will be the result one day. On the contrary, the latter choice may kill off his dream and ambition and lead to a pity in the rest of his life, although such choice seems to be much easier for him at the moment.
As college students, definitely, we are facing or will face such difficult choices. At such moment, we should bear in mind that persistence is a mirror of one’s will, a quality, a positive attitude toward life and an approach to success. Stay with the goal, and we will win a better life.

模拟范文二:

不劳无获
We can see from the above cartoon that a young man lying against a slope is dreaming about the great harvest of his apple tree which is withering. Although the shovel and bucket are besides him, he is too lazy to water the tree. Just as the caption reads; “No pains, no gains.”
The author of the cartoon invites us to focus on a truth that great harvest could not be realized without great efforts. There are simply no great success and achievements in the world that are not achieved through hard work and diligence. A glimpse of my own experience reveals the stronger power of diligence. I participated in the National English Speech Contest for colleges students last year. Faced with many talented candidates from all over the country, I was nervous and suddenly lost confidence. However, I did not give up for I firmly believed that as long as I worked hard for this, good results would definitely come. In the following month, I spent every minute of my leisure time collecting information, reciting and practicing. At last my diligence and efforts rewarded me with the first prize.
From my perspective, industriousness is like a boat that carries us to our dream on the other side of the river. Therefore, we should set up a goal and work diligently towards it rather than lying in bed dreaming about the goal being achieved by itself. As a Chinese proverb says, there are no gains without pains.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[30秒完成]

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|大连海事大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:42 , Processed in 0.051225 second(s), 15 queries .