跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-12-15 15:05:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
基于往年应用文部分的命题规律和命题趋势,同学们可在全面复习各类信函中重点掌握以下几类信函的写作思路。

★咨询信
一、写作流程及要素
说明写信目的(要求申请),包括自己的希望和具体要求→介绍自己,概述自己相关的条件和打算等;询问详情→表示谢意,期盼回复
二、万能模板
I am a _____ and planning to______. I am writing in the hope that you could send me some information about__________.
Could you please tell me something about your ____ in details, such as ___ or____. Besides, please _________. Furthermore, I would like to know something about__________.
I would appreciate it very much if you could consider my enquiry. And I am looking forward to your early reply.

★申请信
一、写作流程及要素
说明写信的目的→介绍自我(包括:学历、工作简历、在学校或工作单位表现)→说明申请职位或学位的原因→恳请招聘单位或所申请的学校考虑自己的申请,并表示谢意,期望回复
二、万能模板
I am applying for the position of _____ advertised in _______. I cannot think of a better job I’d like than a _____ for a company like yours. I look upon it was a wonderful opportunity.
My major is ______ definitely meet your qualifications. My complete resume is attached. I was graduated from _____ and I am a hardworking person, ______. I am a capable of programming in _______. I believe my training and experience will enable me to perform better than other candidates who lack working experience. You will find me to be reliable and efficiency.
I am available for a personal interview at your convenience, please contact me at _____.
Thanks you for considering my application, and look forward to meeting you in the near future.
★ 请求信
一、写作流程及要素
1. 开头段:说明写信的目的是请求得到他人的帮助,并介绍相关背景;
2. 主体段:简要说明请求的事由,可强调所需要帮助的重要性;
3. 结尾段:表达谢意,期待回复
二、模板
I am writing to ask if you _______. I find _________.
There are a few causes for my ______. For one thing, __________; for another, _________.
I would be very grateful if you ________. Only by this way can I_________.
Thank you for your attention to these requests. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
★祝贺信
一、写作流程及要素
开头:说明祝贺原因,表示诚挚的祝贺
主体:夸奖对方的才能,说明对方当之无愧的理由
结尾:再次祝贺,表达对对方良好的祝愿和真诚的希望
二、模板
I’m writing to tell you how excited I was when I heard the news that _______. I would like to express to you my utmost congratulations on _________.
I understand for sure that it is your industriousness and intelligence that leads you to the current success. This achievement, on the other hand, adds a new dimension to your life and is bound to offer you a chance to embrace a wonderful life and pave the way for a brilliant future. What’s more, I also believe that _______.
May you have a good health, happiness and outstanding success in all your life.
★建议信
一、写作流程及要素
说明写信原因,对方所提到的问题→阐述个人观点,提出具体建议 →希望此建议可供对方参考或采纳
注:建议信所使用的语言要根据具体情况而定。所涉及的问题严肃,则用语要郑重谨慎;如果所涉及的问题是生活小事,则用语较轻松随意。另外,建议信的用语也要视写信人与收信人的关系而定。
二、万能模板
You have asked me for my advice with regard to ___(说明写信目的), and I will try to make some suggestions here.
First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you because of _________. But it would be better if you could do something more in consideration of _________. What I intend to suggest first is whether _______ because_________. Besides, I make a recommendation on further perfecting _________ so that________.
I hope you will find these suggestions useful. Thanks for your attention.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[30秒完成]

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|大连海事大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:34 , Processed in 0.163362 second(s), 14 queries .